Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

.:.
Today was a great day. I got to keep Anna Clair Friday night, all day Saturday and Saturday night while the rest of the family went on a mini vacation. Then Anna Claire and I got up on Sunday morning and went to church. Funny getting her dressed for church and hurrying around trying to get everthing packed with everthing I thought she might need. I forgot her binky, but all went okay anyway.
After church we came home and Brent, Terri and Carly Ann came back from their mini vacation to Callaway and Brent, my son, gave me my mother's day present. It was a cup of sand and a handwritten letter from him to me. I'm so proud of my son. He has such a precious heart and knows what means more to me than anything. In his letter he thanked me for the times we spent playing in the sand and special times together. Of course I teared up just thinking that he remembered. Those times, and these times are special. Every day is special and as he reminds me all the time, everyday is Mother's day.

No comments: