Friday, April 20, 2007

Blue, Pink and Red


.:.

Spring is a wonderful time of the year. Just as Spring refreshes our spirit, each Spring, knowing and walking with God does each day. A few days ago a friend of mine asked me what scripture was my favorite and I didn't have an immediate answer which puzzled me. I finally told her "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me" but got the verse reference wrong. I remember studying so hard to learn special scriptures along with the verse reference so we could tell others and through following the scripture verses we could show how to know Jesus. It was surprising to me that I couldn't recall the verse reference. Then and there I made a commitment to myself that I would make a concerted effort to remember the verses special to me.

Thy word have I hid in my heart so that I might not sin against thee.
Psalm 119:11

No comments: