Monday, July 17, 2006

It's all about TIME

.:.



Anna Claire Franklin the morning of July 17, 2006
I just realized that it's all about time. Ten minutes here, one hour there, everything you do makes a claim on your time. The problem reveals itself when you find out that you have to be the master of your time. It's your decision. I've decided that today I'll make a list of all the demands on my time and see where I am. I'm not stressed because I'm always thinking that tomorrow will be another day and I'll get things done. Some of the things that almost never get done are things that I hate to do like vacumn the floor. Other things that here lately almost never get done are things I love to do like paint. On my list I'm going to try my best to divide the list into things that have to be done and things that I want done. How about you. Do you caught in the middle of a time crunch?

.:.

No comments: